METHODOLOGY FOR STUDYING A WAVE PACKET FOR FREE MOVEMENT IN QUANTUM MECHANICS USING A SEQUENCE OF A CAMPUS PROGRAM

Eshboltayev Iqbol Mamirjonovich

Abstract

Basic concepts of quantum mechanics. If the phenomena that occur in atoms are analyzed based on the laws of classical mechanics and electrodynamics, then experimental contradictory theoretical results can be obtained. The deep contradiction between theory and experimental results in this case requires fundamental changes in the laws and imaginations of classical physics to be made in the analysis of phenomena that occur in the presence of atoms. In this article, we will study some new principles of quantum mechanics using examples. In This, L.D.Landau and E.M.We work based on the manual of Lifshits.

Keywords:

: wave packet, quasiclassic boundary, maple system, uncertainty principle, integral exponential, classical approximation, abstract representation, wave function, wave packet probability flow density, Planck constant.

Full Text:

PDF

References

1. L.D.Landau, E.M.Lifshits. Kvantovaya mexanika. Moskva, Nauka, 1989. 2. G.X.Xoshimov, R.Ya.Rasulov, N.H.Yuldashev. Kvant mexanikasi asoslari. Toshkent.:Oʻqituvchi 1999. 3. Mathcad 6.0 Plus. Finansovыe, injener i nauch raschetы v srede Windows 95./Perevod s angl. - M.: Informatsionno-izdatelskiy dom “Filin’”, 1996. 4. Dyakonov V.P. Spravochnik po MathCAD PLUS 6.0 PRO. - M.: “SK Press”, 1997. 5. Dyakonov V.P., Abramenkova I.V. MathCAD 8 PRO v matematike, fizike i Internet. - M.: “Nolidj”, 2000. 6. Kudryavtsev Ye.M. MathCAD 2000 Pro. - M.: DMK Press, 2001. 7. Ochkov V.F. Mathcad 7 Pro dlya studentov i injenerov. - M.: KompyuterPress, 1998.

Refbacks

• There are currently no refbacks.