ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFICIENCY OF BIOREGULATOR DRUGS IN THE TREATMENT OF OSTEOARTHRITIS IN THE CLIMACTERIC PERIOD WITH ENDOTHELIAL DYSFUNCTION

Sagatova D.R.1, Nabieva D.A.2

Abstract

In recent years, molecular bioregulatory drugs have come into practice for the treatment of OA. Bioregulatory drugs consist of several components (usually of natural origin) that affect many processes simultaneously as part of the anti-inflammatory response. Recently, the use of bioregulatory drugs Traumel S and Zeel T in the pathogenetic treatment of OA has justified in clinical practice. Traumel S is a bioregulatory agent of plant and mineral origin, containing 14 components, having anti-inflammatory, exudative, regenerating, analgesic and immunomodulatory effects. The purpose of the study is to evaluate the effectiveness of bioregulatory drugs in the treatment of osteoarthritic patients in the climacteric period with endothelial dysfunction. From 2020 to 2022, 105 climacteric female patients with a confirmed diagnosis of OA of the knee joint, registered in the arthrological IADC department of the multidisciplinary clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy (TMA), receiving inpatient treatment in the departments of cardiorheumatology and rheumatology, were involved in this research work. They analyzed the clinical course of the disease and the results of laboratory and instrumental examinations. For prospective analysis, the patients were divided into two groups: Group I consisted of female patients with premenopausal OA. Group II consisted of postmenopausal female patients with OA during menopause. In the obtained results, the clinical and laboratory activity indicators of the disease reliably decreased in a statistically significant manner in the group of patients treated with bioregulatory drugs compared to traditional treatment. Also, indicators of endothelial dysfunction were improved. In UVD and MRI, degenerative changes in bones and joints showed positive dynamics. In conclusion, in the treatment of OA patients in the climacteric period, the use of bioregulatory drugs (Traumel S and Zeel T) in addition to traditional treatment reduces the frequency of degenerative changes in the joints by reducing the clinical laboratory activity level of the disease, improving endothelial dysfunction, and improving the quality of life of patients.

Keywords:

:osteoarthritis, endothelial dysfunction, bioregulatory drugs, Zeel T, Traumel S

Full Text:

PDF

References

1. Sagatova D.R., Muminova N.I. EFFECT OF DIACEREIN THERAPY ON VASCULAR MARKERS LESIONS IN PATIENTS WITH OSTEOARTHRITIS WITH COMORBID PATHOLOGY//"MODERN RHEUMATOLOGY: NEW APPROACHES TO DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT" 2022, March, 45 p 2. Sagatova D.R., Muminova N.I., Nabieva D.A. The role of endothelial dysfunction in the development of osteoarthritis in menopausal women // Vestnik TMA 2022, March, 121-125 p 3.S.M. Mukhammadieva1, G.S. Agzamova2, D.R. Sagatova3, N.L. Askarov4, M.K. Tashmukhamedova5// STRUCTURAL AND FUNCTIONAL INDICATORS OF THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM OF PATIENTS WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS// Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation; 32(2) ISSN 2651-4451 | e-ISSN 2651-446X. 4087-4092 pp. 4. Sagatova D.R., Makhamadkhodzhaeva H.B. OVERVIEW OF THE ADVANCED PATHOGENETIC FEATURES OF THE OSTEOARTHRITIS // European Journal of Molecular Medicine Volume 1 No.3 DOI 10.5281 5. Sagatova D.R. Of The Pathogenetic Mechanisms Of The Osteoarthritis // World journal of advanced scientific research Modern Aspects. 29-47 pp. World J Adv Sci Res Vol. 4 Issue 4 July - August 2021 6. Sagatova D.R. INFLUENCE OF DIACEREIN ON THE CLINICAL COURSE OF OSTEOARTHRITIS AND ENDOTHELIAL DYSFUNCTION// INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES VENICE 2021 57-58 pp. may-june, 2021 Venice, Italy 7. Sagatova D.R. CORRELATION OF NDOTHELIAL DYSFUNCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF OSTEOARTHRITIS IN COMBINATION WITH COMORBID PATHOLOGY July 31 8. Alekseeva L.I., Benevolenskaya L.I., Nasonov E.L.i dr. Struktum (chondroitin sulfate) - novoe remedy for lechenia osteoarthrosis. Sweat. archive, 1999, 13, 119-22. 9. Benevolenskaya L.I., Alekseeva L.I. Diagnostic criteria of osteoarthrosis. Sovremennye problemy rheumatology. Quick. doc. I sezda rheumatologist Rossii. Orenburg, 1993, 191-2. 10. Bunchuk N.V. Diagnostic criteria of knee osteoarthritis. Consilium medicum, 2002, 8, 396-9. 11. Weiser M., Metelmann H. Therapy of gonarthrosis rastvorom dlya inektsiy Zeel T – results of multicentered issledovaniya. Biol. Medicine, 1996, 1, 29-36. 12. Vodik R., Steininger K., Tsenner Sh. Therapy of degenerative joint disease with Zeel T - results of multicentric observation of 498 patients. Biol. Medicine, 1995, 1, 27-35. 13. Vee L., Freshle G. Vliyanie incubatsii s lekarstvennym preparatom Zeel T na khryashchevuyu meniku - biomechanicheskoe issledovanie. Biol. Medicine, 1997, 2, 16-20. 14. Lashinsky K. Peripheral arthritis. Biol. Medicine, 1996, 1, 47-50. 15. Lila A.M., Karpov O.I. Osteoarthrosis: socio-economic significance and pharmaco-economic aspects of pathogenetic therapy. Russ. Med. Jur., 2003, 28, 1558-62. 16. Maryanovsky A.A. Results of clinical approval of injectable form of complex biological preparations, vypuskaemyx firm "Xeel". Biol. Medicine, 1996, 2, 45-52. 17. Nasonova V.A., Khaltaev N.T. Mejdunarodnoe desyatiletie kostei i sustavov (The Bone and Joint Decade 2000-2010) - mnogodisciplinarnaya action. Sweat. archive, 2001, 5, 5-7. 18. Nasonova V.A., Folomeeva O.M., Amirdzhanova NAUChNO4PRAKTIChESKAYa RHEUMATOLOGY No. 5, 2009 V.N. i dr. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system i soedinitelnoy tkani v Rossii: dynamika statisticheskikh pokazateley za 5 let (1994-1998 gg.). Scientific and practical. rheumatol., 2000, 2, 4-12.

Refbacks

• There are currently no refbacks.