ABOUT ONE INNOVATIVE METHOD FOR TESTING AND LOCALIZING FAULTS OF DIGITAL DEVICES AT THE PRODUCTION STAGE

Siddikov I.M., Shirinov F.Sh., Kamolov A.F.

Abstract

The process of test diagnostics of digital devices at the production stage is discussed. To localize faults identified during the diagnostic process, an innovative method of reference tests is proposed.

Keywords:

: Test diagnostics of digital devices, fault localization, sequence of control tests, reference test, reference state.

Full Text:

PDF

References

1. Ubar R.R. Test diagnostics of digital devices. Synthesis and analysis of tests. Interpretation of diagnostic experiments. Part 2. – Tallinn. Tallinn Polytechnic Institute, 1981. -112 p. 2. Test diagnostics of logical structures /V.A. Pelipeyko, I.A. Akuchin, V.N. Zhulyakov and others: Ed. V.A. Pelipeyko. – Riga: Zinatne, 1986. -262 p. 3. Renbi A., Delsing J. Contactless Testing of Circuit Interconnects // (2015) Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and Applications (JETTA), 31 (3), pp. 229-253. 4. Bhowmik B., Deka JK, Biswas S. Beyond test pattern generation: Coverage analysis // (Conference Paper) 2015 International Conference on Industrial 5. Iyudu K.A., Mansurov B.M., Siddikov I.M. Automation of monitoring and troubleshooting of digital devices using the method of complete reference tests. //Computer technology in automated control and management systems. Interuniversity Sat. scientific tr. –Penza: Penz. Polytechnic Institute, 1991, issue 21, p. 48-51. 6. Iyudu K.A., Siddikov I.M. Methodology for constructing diagnostic tools for serial digital devices. MAI - M., 1991, 16 p., Dep. at VINITI 12/19/91. No. 4711 B91.

Refbacks

• There are currently no refbacks.